Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team at Think Company!
You should have experience owning significant portions of major design initiatives, facilitating effective client presentations, and partnering with multi-disciplinary internal teams. If you love solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with both clients and colleagues — and can communicate those ideas clearly — you may be our ideal candidate.
Your first project will be working onsite with a large client with global reach to define, evolve, and polish their key business systems.
You’ll be working with a client team of senior executives, product owners, developers, designers, business analysts, and other Think Company employees. Ability to facilitate collaborative working sessions with the client in order to inform and influence process change is critical.
- Work collaboratively on creative teams that include both clients and Think Company colleagues
- Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies
- Conduct needs analyses by synthesizing client discussions, system assessments, contextual inquiries, user data, and other research findings
- Create deliverables from scratch with little to no oversight, including:
- Workflow diagrams
- Requirements documentation
- User research and usability testing scripts and discussion guides
- Content inventories
- Content strategy documentation
- Lead competitive landscape and market research efforts
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Collaborate effectively with development teams
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience designing for complex systems on multiple platforms, including mobile
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the UX design field
- Uncommon attention to detail with focus on efficiency
- Track record of driving project work streams and deliverables
- Strong ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Proficiency with tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, and flowcharts
- Experience working within teams that create and use well-defined visual design systems or pattern libraries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Working knowledge of basic principles of visual design and related tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
Experience designing for native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.