Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com!
We are looking for a mid-level Project Manager with a strong background in managing research & experience design projects to join our team at Think Company!
Your first 9-12 months will be focused on working with a large healthcare client with global reach to form and execute a customer research strategy tailored to their business. You will be required to be onsite 2-3 days a week in Chesterbrook, PA.
You’ll be working with an internal team and a client team made up of senior executives, product owners, developers, designers, business analysts, and researchers. Your ability to coordinate research efforts and influence process change is critical. Planning and leading teams and progress will also be a major responsibility of this role.
- Project management of all research efforts for a suite of products
- Manage user research customer database, outreach, recruiting, and scheduling
- Coordinate between Research team and Customer Engagement teams to ensure research requirements briefs are complete with information
- Work with Design Leads and Research Leads on research direction, team effectiveness, and stakeholder relationships
- Oversee delivery of research outputs
- Manage research priorities, assign resources, and ensure project goals within the research queue are achieved on time
- Review research project plans, research inputs and outputs with team and stakeholders
- Improve processes to meet project and team needs
- Officiate, participate, and take notes during meetings and research planning activities
- Assist Design Leads with:
- Manage design efforts for teams across a suite of products
- Plan, schedule and lead meetings
- Manage design priorities, assign resources, and ensure project goals are achieved within the design queue
- Manage product and feature requirements
- Influence and execute workflow and design process improvements
- Other related duties and assignments as required
- 3+ years’ experience as a project manager in an interactive agency or similar client services environment
- Knowledge of agile scrum framework (certified SCRUM Master is a plus)
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, and Trello
- Proven ability to drive project work streams and deliverables with little to no oversight
- Confidently make decisions for project and team
- Be flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrate versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding client service
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Google’s G-Suite Tools