Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact people on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com!
Think Company is looking for designers to join an established, multi-platform, product design team. As a member of this team, you will help to evolve and refine existing initiatives, while also contributing to the development of future strategic design decisions for our client's growing product line. In applying for this job, you should have a strong grounding in foundational interaction design principles, portfolio pieces demonstrating your ability to design for multi-channel experiences, and an innate interest in shaping our connected world.
- Work collaboratively on creative teams that include both clients and internal colleagues
- Proactively drive work forward, seeking direction when necessary and taking initiative when appropriate
- Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies
- Conduct needs analyses by synthesizing client discussions, system assessments, contextual inquiries, user data, and other research findings
- Create deliverables from scratch with little to no oversight, including:
- Workflow diagrams
- Requirements documentation
- User research and usability testing scripts and discussion guides
- Content inventories
- Content strategy documentation
- Lead competitive landscape and market research efforts
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Collaborate effectively with development teams
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience designing for complex systems on multiple platforms, including mobile
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the UX design field
- Uncommon attention to detail with focus on efficiency
- Track record of driving project work streams and deliverables
- Strong ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Proficiency with tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, and flowcharts
- Experience working within teams that create and use well-defined visual design systems or pattern libraries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of basic principles of visual design and related tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Experience designing for native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms
Sound compelling? Feel like a match? We’d love to hear from you! To help the process along, tell us a bit about yourself and share some samples of your best design work. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Think Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.