Due to ongoing public health concerns, Think Company continues to operate as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position.
Think Company is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join an established design team. As a member of this team, you will help to evolve and refine existing initiatives, while also contributing to the development of future strategic design decisions for our client’s line of work.
You should have experience owning significant portions of major design initiatives, blending and balancing business goals with user goals, planning and organizing information architecture, and partnering with multi-disciplinary teams.
If you love solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with both clients and colleagues—and can communicate those ideas clearly—you may be our ideal candidate. In applying for this job, you should have a strong grounding in foundational interaction design principles, portfolio pieces demonstrating your ability to design for complex systems, and an innate interest in shaping our connected world.
- Work collaboratively on creative teams that include both clients and internal colleagues
- Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies
- Conduct needs analyses by synthesizing client discussions, system assessments, contextual inquiries, user data, and other research findings
- Identifies requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; observes and identifies how users consume content
- Create deliverables from scratch with little to no oversight, including:
- Workflow diagrams
- Requirements documentation
- User research and usability testing scripts and discussion guides
- Content inventories
- Content strategy documentation
- Lead competitive landscape and market research efforts
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Collaborate effectively with development teams
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Maintain a solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Follow good accessibility practices in all design work
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience designing for complex systems on multiple platforms, including mobile
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the UX design field
- Uncommon attention to detail with focus on efficiency
- Track record of driving project work streams and deliverables
- Strong ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Proficiency with tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, and flowcharts
- Experience working within teams that create and use well-defined visual design systems or pattern libraries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of basic principles of visual design and related tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.