Due to ongoing public health concerns, Think Company continues to operate as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position.
Think Company is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join an established product design team. As a member of this team, you should be well-versed in all aspects of experience design, and will help to create elegant solutions for our client’s cutting edge product line, transforming ideas into a concrete UI with a polished aesthetic, prizing clarity of communication over visual flourish.
You should have experience owning significant portions of major design initiatives, blending and balancing business goals with customer goals, creating beautiful and usable interactive prototypes, and partnering with multi-disciplinary teams.
If you love solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with both clients and colleagues—and can communicate those ideas clearly—you may be our ideal candidate. In applying for this job, you should have a strong grounding in foundational interaction design principles, portfolio pieces demonstrating your ability to design for complex systems, and an innate interest in shaping our connected world.
Traits you bring:
- A deep passion and proven ability to design useful digital experiences honed through 4 – 8 years of professional experience
- Evidence that you can create and extend a coherent design system
- A commitment to working as part of a collaborative team, providing team leadership when needed
- Pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly
- A mastery of your design tools—apps and techniques alike
- A solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Familiarity with designing for accessibility
- Comfort establishing and maintaining relationships with co-workers and clients
- Top notch client consulting skills including the ability to present and defend ideas, formulate a case for an initiative, and build trust as an advisor
- Additionally, any product design experience would be great to highlight if you have it
What you’d do:
- Create beautiful, usable, animated interactive prototypes (using tools like Invision, Figma, Framer, etc.) to communicate solutions to complex product design challenges
- Establish a scalable and comprehensive design system for a project
- Work closely with development teams to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Define problems and solve them using an evidence-based rationale
- Synthesize research findings to develop a coherent project strategy
- Collaborate closely with your project teams and clients to create compelling design solutions for complex products or systems
- Think through UX challenges and create UI solutions that stand up to rigorous testing
- Serve as a primary point of contact and valued consultant for our clients
- Working knowledge of basic UX design principles and activities including user research methods, comparative/competitive analysis, persona creation, etc.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.