- Full Time
- Design - USA
Think Company operates in the United States as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position. Please note that Thinkers are expected to operate within Eastern Standard Time Zone business hours.
We are looking for a Design Lead to join our team at Think Company.
You should have experience leading major design and user research initiatives, being the client’s primary point of contact, and partnering with multi-disciplinary internal teams. If you can communicate your ideas clearly and enjoy solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with clients and colleagues, you may be our ideal candidate.
Our Design Leads serve on project teams by leading the creation of UX deliverables, leading Think Sessions, and overseeing other design activities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Strategize and lead competitive and market research efforts
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Design solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability, interaction design, accessibility, and customer service systems
- Construct compelling narratives for product owner presentations that showcase new products and features to targeted audiences
- Collaborate with client designers, stakeholders, and developers to build consensus and support
- Create deliverables from scratch, including sketches, wireframes, workflow diagrams, requirements documentation, user research, usability testing scripts, and discussion guides
- Conduct needs analyses by synthesizing client discussions, system assessments, user data, and market research
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Direct the team's effort and track their progress through tools such as Kanban-style boards, ticketing systems, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on current best practices, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in UX design
- Experience leading UX design and research projects and teams
- Extreme attention to detail with a focus on efficiency
- Proven ability to drive project work streams and deliverables with little to no oversight
- Proven ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Exceptional client relationship and consulting skills
- Working knowledge of tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, data visualization, and flowcharts
- Solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Familiarity with designing for accessibility
Who we are
Think Company defines and solves business problems for companies across a wide range of industries, from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations. Our environment is dynamic and highly matrixed, involving design, development, and project management. We do more than production—we conduct discovery, research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and implementation.
Our employees—Thinkers—present concepts to executive-level stakeholders, answer hard questions, and use evidence to make recommendations. Our solutions often solve the challenges of modern companies—integrating multiple systems, breaking down organizational silos, and creating more holistic service experiences. See examples of our typical projects.
We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity, and relationship building. Check out Think Company's Core Values.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, income, marital status, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.