Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com!
Think Company is looking for a Content Strategist to join our Team! Think Company is a team of business-minded designers, developers, and thinkers who help our clients envision, design, and create great experiences for their customers and employees. We assist our clients in creating, designing and developing their ideas, executing on those ideas, and making them a reality.
The Content Strategist’s primary responsibilities consist of overseeing the planning, management, and development of content for interactive projects, including optimization of content across multiple delivery channels. The Content Strategist works closely with the Product Owners and UX Designers throughout all stages of the project to ensure content is presented in a manner consistent with brand guidelines, achieving the goals of the business, and meeting the needs of the user.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand client brand & business objectives and apply these goals to the planning, creation, and maintenance of content
- Independently create both long-form and short-form branding, marketing, editorial, and instructional content
- Leverage existing copy decks and content to create additional content
- Conduct site content audits or content inventories to assess the value, organization, and consistency of existing content
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
- Adapt language and style to reflect client-specific voice and tone
- Collaborate with Design Lead and other designers to ensure that design and copy complement one another
- Clearly present concepts and effectively communicate the rationale for design and content decisions
- Actively participate in meetings and conversations, listening attentively for content and context of a message from both colleagues and clients
- Reviewing software development documentation for standards such as metadata, labels, and site taxonomies
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager, or similar role
- 2–5 years developing consumer-focused content, preferably for the web
- High level of focus and empathy that results in the ability to better understand users’ needs in order to produce concrete and effective content
- Professional advocate for good content strategy practices internally and with clients
- Experience analyzing existing content efforts and making relevant recommendations to achieve desired goals
- Collaborative—possesses the ability to thrive and contribute in a team environment
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress, Drupal)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g., Moz, Google Keyword Planner)
- Familiarity with usability best practices and responsive web design
Think Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.