Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com!
Think Company is looking for an experienced Project Manager who can fit in and thrive in our dynamic culture. We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity and relationship building. Our project managers play a vital role on our delivery teams. You will join forces with a Design/Technical Lead to shape each project you work on and help team members own their responsibilities. In this capacity, you'll manage and deliver against client expectations and scope. You should be comfortable providing strategic solutions that proactively address challenges as well as confidently and effectively communicate with your team and client. Our environment calls for a Project Manager who is adaptable and open-minded to managing situations with creativity and empathy. If you exemplify these traits, we look forward to hearing from you!
For your first project, you will be leading a cast of Thinkers to improve an existing CRM system for a large healthcare client. You will be required to be onsite at least 2 days a week in Chesterbrook, PA.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Completely understands project scope and initiates our change control process when necessary
- Collaborate with user experience designers, visual designers, and developers, on multiple projects
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs in order to establish realistic deadlines
- Achieve consensus among diverse viewpoints and effectively translate ideas into prioritized, actionable steps
- Foster a positive, productive working environment, especially in stressful or pressured situations, and balance a sense of urgency with calm and confident demeanor
- Lead the project team in coming up with solutions for project challenges
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Track project hours for both fixed price and T&M projects so that both client and internal stakeholders are aware of budget status with early notification of any budget issues
- Serve as a main point of contact for client, maintaining regular communication of project deliverables, budget status, and information needs of the project team
- Lead weekly status calls and ongoing project and client meetings
- Develop strong relationships with clients, partners and external partners
- Ensure that deliverables are completed to established requirements and standards
- Serve as a contributor to a variety of project deliverables and activities
- Follow internal process for timely review and approval of project related time sheets
- Implement established project management processes and identify opportunities for new process where needed
- Proactively forecast and communicate changes in project resource needs
- Identify and track the resolution of project risks
- Validate client invoice accuracy against project terms
- Keep an eye on latest strategies, tools and terminology that can be adopted to increase productivity
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a project manager in an interactive agency or similar client services environment
- Knowledge of agile scrum framework (Certified SCRUM Master is a plus)
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, and Trello
- Proven ability to drive project work streams and deliverables with little to no oversight
- Confidently make decisions for project and team
- Be flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrate versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding client service
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Google’s G-Suite Tools
About Think Company
Think Company is an experience design consultancy that provides research, user experience design, and software development services to Fortune 500 clients in a wide range of industries. Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal for three years in a row.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.