Think Company is looking for a Receptionist to provide a great experience for employees and all guests visiting our Philadelphia studio. The hours will be Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30pm.
The Receptionist will report to the VP, Internal Operations and will be the main point of contact for all employees and visitors in our Philadelphia Studio. Our environment calls for an upbeat, adaptable, and open-minded individual with a deep appreciation for continuously improving and creating great experiences for our employees and clients. If you exemplify these traits, we look forward to hearing from you!
What You’d Do:
- Be the first point of contact at the front desk, especially when visitors are expected
- Take temperatures of all who enter the space and sign in guests
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed
- Provide a welcoming environment for employees, clients, and guests
- Manage the office visitors calendar and prepare for guest arrivals
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies
- Answer the main phone line and direct calls as necessary
- Greet guests and direct them to those they are meeting
- Retrieve and coordinate delivery of all mail for the studio
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office sanitizing frequently used surfaces
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed
- Assist with ensuring refreshments are available to employees and guests
- Maintain office security and safety protocols and controlling access via the reception desk
Traits You Bring:
- Outgoing, positive, and professional approach when working directly with clients
- Experience working on a Mac
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort in communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check
- Ability to work off hours (as needed) when hosting events in our space
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.