Think Company is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager (full-time or contract) who is well-versed in the fundamentals of project management and managing complex experience design initiatives.
Our project managers play a vital role in our delivery teams, collaborating closely with key stakeholders across a wide variety of business and functional units. Given this level of involvement, we expect Project Managers to be comfortable and confident, leveraging their craft experience and skills to influence and shape multiple workstreams. In this capacity, you'll manage and deliver against client expectations and scope. You should be comfortable providing strategic solutions that proactively address challenges as well as confidently and effectively communicate to your team and client. Our environment calls for a Project Manager who is solution-oriented, adaptable and open-minded to managing situations with creativity and empathy.
Your assignment at Think Company will primarily be a dedicated, onsite role working with a large healthcare client, leading a global, cross-functional, multi-tier employee shared services experience design transformation initiative. This is a substantial effort, including extensive discovery and research work, the creation of a more ideal experience through updated processes/workflows, tools, and platforms, comprehensive change management efforts, and development of a prioritized roadmap of efforts needed to ultimately achieve the full vision.
You will be required to work onsite for at least the first 6-8 weeks, up to 4 days a week at our client’s location in New Brunswick, NJ. Over time as you gain the trust of our client and build relationships with your key stakeholders, some variable and flexible off-site days can be arranged. At that point, you can choose to work from our offices in downtown Philadelphia or Conshohocken, PA.
If you exemplify these traits, we look forward to hearing from you!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborate with executive and key stakeholders across a large healthcare organization, including HR, Procurement, and Finance departments
- Collaborate with user experience designers, visual designers, and developers
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs in order to establish realistic deadlines
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Serve as the main point of contact for client projects, maintaining regular communication of project deliverables, budget status, and information needs
- Lead weekly status calls and ongoing project and client meetings
- Foster a positive, productive working environment, especially in stressful or pressured situations, and balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor
- Achieve consensus among diverse viewpoints and effectively translate ideas into prioritized, actionable steps
- Lead the project team in coming up with solutions for project challenges
- Develop strong relationships with clients, partners and external partners
- Ensure that deliverables are completed to established requirements and standards
- Serve as a contributor to a variety of project deliverables and activities
- Implement established project management processes and identify opportunities for a new process where needed
- Proactively forecast and communicate changes in project and project resource needs
- Identify and track the resolution of project risks
- Keep an eye on the latest strategies, tools, and terminology that can be adopted to increase productivity
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a project manager in a digital agency or similar client services environment
- Experience in the UX design and research fields
- Understanding of development process: development, testing, and deployment
- Experience adapting project management style as appropriate for each project (waterfall versus Agile)
- Confidently make decisions for project and team
- Be flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrate versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding client service
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Google’s G-Suite Tools
- Effectively communicate with team members and clients
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.