Due to ongoing public health concerns, Think Company continues to operate as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position.
Think Company is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. Our designers play important roles on projects that span a wide array of industries and settings. From studio-based projects for organizations in growth mode to onsite teams helping Fortune 50 companies re-platform, our consultant-designers play an essential role in helping our client move their business forward. As a member of these teams, you will help execute existing initiatives while also contributing to the development of future strategic design decisions for our client's growing product lines. In applying for this job, you should have a strong grounding in foundational interaction design principles, portfolio pieces demonstrating your ability to design for multi-channel experiences, and an innate interest in shaping our connected world.
- Work collaboratively on creative teams that include clients and colleagues from both design and development teams
- Help plan for and participate in creative brainstorming sessions and workshops with clients and internal project teams
- Create deliverables from scratch with limited oversight, including:
- Workflow diagrams
- UI components
- Application layouts
- Interactive prototypes
- Design systems
- Development guidelines and specifications
- Design solutions that incorporate best practices in accessibility, usability, and interactions in responsive and native design
- Present and communicate design decisions and deliverables to teams and clients
- Work closely with developers to ensure ideas can be brought to life
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user interface and experience design
Proven Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the digital design field
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience designing for complex systems on multiple platforms, including mobile
- Near-obsessive attention to design details with a focus on efficiency
- Ability to drive project workstreams and deliverables
- Ability to fluently communicate design ideas to team members and clients
- Proficiency with tools and applications that support UI design and prototype creation
- Understanding of designing for accessibility
- Experience working within teams that rely on a rigorous evidence-based design process
- An understanding of front-end development and technology
- Working knowledge of basic principles of visual design and related tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Experience designing for native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact people on our behalf.