Due to ongoing public health concerns, Think Company continues to operate in the United States as a fully remote company. As such, please consider this a remote (work from home) position.
Think Company is looking for a smart, creative, and ambitious Project Coordinator to join and thrive in our dynamic culture. In this role, you will work independently and alongside Project Managers and Department Managers to perform various project management duties, administrative tasks, and manage small-scale engagements.
We are looking for someone with a desire to be trained in becoming a full-fledged Project Manager and assume the responsibilities of managing increasingly complex projects and accounts.
Responsibilities of a Think Company Project Coordinator:
- Perform project budget analysis and reporting across multiple contracts for both internal and client stakeholders
- Proactively assess and mitigate risk by monitoring project finances including reviewing worked hours, tracking costs, and validating invoice accuracy
- Maintain various resourcing tools and systems
- Collaborate with project managers, user experience designers, and developers on projects
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Provide administrative support as needed to various Think Company departments
- Independently manage and own small to mid-scale projects (2 - 4 person teams)
- Implement established project management and company-level processes and identify opportunities for new process where needed
- Coordinate and facilitate post mortem project discussions; documenting next steps and tracking improvements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least one (1) year of professional experience in a coordination role at an interactive agency or similar client services environment
- Possess a highly organized and detail-oriented approach to your work with a proven ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines and constraints
- Strong ability to create, use, and maintain data using spreadsheets in tools such as Excel and Google Sheets
- High level of self-motivation, adaptability, and the capability to deal with challenges positively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate with team members and clients
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Google’s G-Suite Tools
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact people on our behalf.