Think Company is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager who is well-versed in the fundamentals of project management within the Pharmaceutical industry. Our project managers play a vital role on our delivery teams, collaborating closely with key stakeholders across a wide variety of business and functional units.
Given this level of involvement, we expect Project Managers to be comfortable and confident, leveraging their craft experience and skills to influence and shape multiple work streams. In this capacity, you'll manage and deliver against client expectations and scope. You should be comfortable providing strategic solutions that proactively address challenges as well as confidently and effectively communicate to your team and client. Our environment calls for a Project Manager who is solution-oriented, adaptable and open-minded to managing situations with creativity and empathy.
Your first assignment will be focused on working for a large pharmaceutical client, assisting their team with the planning, tracking, and managing a number of work streams for the Patient Innovation Center of Excellence.
You will be required to work onsite initially 5 days a week in Upper Gwynedd, PA. Over time as you gain the trust of our client and build relationships with your key stakeholders, some variable and flexible off-site days can be arranged.
If you exemplify these traits, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Collaborate with executive and key stakeholders across a large pharmaceutical organization, including commercial, clinical, regulatory, legal, Information Technology and compliance, on multiple projects
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs in order to establish realistic deadlines
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Serve as a main point of contact for client projects, maintaining regular communication of project deliverables, budget status, and information needs
- Lead weekly status calls and ongoing project and client meetings
- Foster a positive, productive working environment, especially in stressful or pressured situations, and balance a sense of urgency with calm and confident demeanor
- Achieve consensus among diverse viewpoints and effectively translate ideas into prioritized, actionable steps
- Lead the project team in coming up with solutions for project challenges
- Develop strong relationships with clients, partners and external partners
- Ensure that deliverables are completed to established requirements and standards
- Serve as a contributor to a variety of project deliverables and activities
- Implement established project management processes and identify opportunities for new process where needed
- Proactively forecast and communicate changes in project and project resource needs
- Identify and track the resolution of project risks
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a project manager in a large pharmaceutical organization, interactive agency, or similar client services environment
- Bachelor’s degree desired, and/or certifications in related field.
- Confidently make decisions for project and team
- Proven ability to manage large complex teams cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to manage horizontally and vertically within a large organization
- Intermediate skill set, understanding and digital acumen to manage web and other digital projects
- Be flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrate versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding client service
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members and clients
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.