As a Contract Senior Project Manager at Think Company, you will lead the execution of complex digital solutions that solve real world problems. Working in collaboration with our design and engineering teams, you will ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard. At Think Company, this means tactical and strategic contributions that enable our teams to produce work that is delivered on time and on budget for our clients. You are expected to be a passionate advocate for quality, possess outstanding project management and consulting skills, and have a solid understanding of contemporary tools and Agile methodologies.
Responsibilities of a Think Company Sr. Project Manager:
- Manage complex digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams; possessing an understanding of how content strategy, research, design, development, and QA contribute to the overall project lifecycle
- Manage project financials and be accountable for deliverables to be on budget, on time and within the agreed upon scope
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, setting expectations, and carefully tracking and reporting on budget, timeline, and deliverables
- Enforce process, but provide a flexible environment to adapt to inevitable changes
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee potential problems and proactively identify solutions
- Write clear and detailed project documentation such as project summaries, change orders, and project plans
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Collaborate with other Project Managers on staffing plans and work proactively to resolve staffing conflicts
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years experience practicing digital project management
- At least 2 years in a client facing project management role at a digital agency or consultancy
- Excellent presentation and consulting skills
- Possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills in order to juggle competing priorities for yourself and your teams
- Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams, with shared resources.
- The ideal candidate is Scrum Certified, with practical Agile experience and has a clear understanding of the Agile framework
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, income, marital status, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.