Senior Project Manager
- New Brunswick, NJ
This position requires one onsite day per week in New Brunswick, NJ. Applicant must also be open to occasional domestic travel and possibly international travel in the future.
Think Company is looking for a Senior Project Manager who specializes in working with teams solving real-world problems in the digital space. Whether you join as a full-time employee or are here temporarily on a contract, you will lead the execution of complex digital solutions.
Working in collaboration with other teams, you are expected to be a tactical and strategic contributor, producing work of the highest standard. You should also be a passionate advocate for quality, possessing outstanding project management and consulting skills, and have a solid understanding of contemporary tools and Agile methodologies.
Responsibilities of a Think Company Senior Project Manager:
- Manage complex digital projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- Manage project financials and be accountable for deliverables to be on budget, on time, and within the agreed-upon scope
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, setting expectations, and carefully tracking and reporting on budget, timeline, and deliverables
- Enforce process, but provide a flexible environment to adapt to inevitable changes
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee potential problems and proactively identify solutions
- Write clear and detailed project documentation such as project summaries, change orders, and project plans
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Familiarity with user research is a plus
- Deeply understanding the client's needs and long term goals
- Preparing meaningful workshop agendas, attuned to the client's specific needs
- Assist in leading workshops and exercise, virtually and in person, which can include global attendees
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of experience practicing digital project management
- At least 2 years in a client-facing project management role at a digital agency or consultancy
- Excellent presentation and consulting skills
- Possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills in order to juggle competing priorities for yourself and your teams
- Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams with shared resources
- Familiarity with Google Design Sprints or Lean Startup
- The ideal candidate is Scrum Certified, with practical Agile experience, and has a clear understanding of the Agile framework
Think Company defines and solves business problems for companies across a wide range of industries, from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations. Our environment is dynamic and highly matrixed, involving design, development, and project management. We do more than production—we conduct discovery, research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and implementation.
Our employees—Thinkers—present concepts to executive-level stakeholders, answer hard questions, and use evidence to make recommendations. Our solutions often solve the challenges of modern companies—integrating multiple systems, breaking down organizational silos, and creating more holistic service experiences. See examples of our typical projects.
We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity, and relationship building. Check out Think Company's Core Values.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, income, marital status, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.