Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
We are looking for a Design Lead to join our team at Think Company in Denver, Colorado.
You should have experience leading major design and user research initiatives, being the client’s primary point of contact, and partnering with multi-disciplinary internal teams. If you love solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with both clients and colleagues — and can communicate those ideas clearly — you may be our ideal candidate.
Your first project will be focused on the creation of a next generation agent-based customer support system while simultaneously supporting ongoing maintenance and evolution of the existing system.
Our Design Leads serve on project teams by leading the creation of UX deliverables, leading Think Sessions, and overseeing other design activities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Strategize and lead competitive and market research efforts
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Design solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability, interaction design, accessibility, and customer service systems
- Construct compelling narratives for product owner presentations that showcase new products and features to targeted audiences
- Collaborate with client designers, stakeholders, and developers to build consensus and support
- Create deliverables from scratch, including sketches, wireframes, workflow diagrams, requirements documentation, user research, usability testing scripts, and discussion guides
- Conduct needs analyses by synthesizing client discussions, system assessments, user data, and market research
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Direct the team's effort and track their progress through tools such as Kanban-style boards, ticketing systems, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on current best practices, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the UX design field
- Experience leading projects and teams focused on UX design and research
- Extreme attention to detail with a focus on efficiency
- Proven ability to drive project work streams and deliverables with little to no oversight
- Proven ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Exceptional client relationship and consulting skills
- Working knowledge of tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, data visualization, and flowcharts
- Solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Familiarity with designing for accessibility
Take a look at our blog and you'll learn that we're a diverse group of designers who love our jobs and have a pretty good time here at work. If you're a talented Experience Designer with a laser focus on the user and work samples that highlight your skills, come think with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.