Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com!
Think Company is looking for a skilled Senior Project Manager who is well-versed in the fundamentals of digital experience design, development, and consulting. Our Project Managers play a vital role on our delivery teams, collaborating closely with stakeholders, researchers, designers, and developers. Given this level of involvement, we expect Project Managers to be comfortable and confident, leveraging their experience and skills to influence and shape the project with Design and Technical Leads as their partner. In this capacity, you’ll manage and deliver against client expectations and scope. When proactively addressing challenges, you should be both comfortable providing strategic solutions and communicating them confidently and clearly to your team and clients. Our environment calls for a Senior Project Manager who is solution-oriented, adaptable, and open-minded to managing situations and people with creativity and empathy.
Your first assignment will be focused on collaborating with a large healthcare solutions client to manage a portfolio of projects under their Digital Transformation Initiative.
You will be required to be onsite 2-3 days a week in Chesterbrook, PA.
- Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Completely understands project scope and initiates our change control process when necessary
- Collaborate with user experience designers, visual designers, and developers, on multiple projects
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs in order to establish realistic deadlines
- Achieve consensus among diverse viewpoints and effectively translate ideas into prioritized, actionable steps
- Foster a positive, productive working environment, especially in stressful or pressured situations, and balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor
- Lead the project team in coming up with solutions for project challenges
- Create and maintain project schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints
- Track project hours for both fixed price and T&M projects so that both client and internal stakeholders are aware of budget status with early notification of any budget issues
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client, maintaining regular communication of project deliverables, budget status, and information needs of the project team
- Lead weekly status calls and ongoing project and client meetings
- Develop strong relationships with clients, partners and external partners
- Ensure that deliverables are completed to established requirements and standards
- Serve as a contributor to a variety of project deliverables and activities
- Follow the internal process for timely review and approval of project related time sheets
- Implement established project management processes and identify opportunities for a new process where needed
- Proactively forecast and communicate changes in project resource needs
- Identify and track the resolution of project risks
- Validate client invoice accuracy against project terms
- Keep an eye on the latest strategies, tools, and terminology that can be adopted to increase productivity
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a project manager in an interactive agency or similar client services environment
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM framework (certified SCRUM Master is a plus)
- Keen insight into human behavior and motivational forces to assist in managing various types of people
- Confidently make decisions for project and team
- Be flexible, organized, open to feedback with excellent follow-through skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort communicating with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrate versatility, conviction, and a commitment to outstanding client service
- Represent our company at all times with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Google’s G-Suite Tools
- Effectively communicate with team members and clients
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.