Senior-Level UX Designer
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Contracted to Full Time
Think Company is looking for three Senior-Level UX Designers to join our team for a year long engagement within the Pharmaceutical space. This is a hybrid role where the designers will be onsite once a week in New Brunswick, NJ, and potentially travel domestically and internationally in the future - all expenses paid.
If you love solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with both clients and colleagues—and can communicate those ideas clearly—you may be our ideal candidate. In applying for this job, you should have a strong grounding in foundational interaction design principles, portfolio pieces demonstrating your ability to design for complex systems, and an innate interest in shaping our connected world.
You will be actively collaborating with an agile team responsible for helping business units work through problems, uncover opportunities, determine the viability of new products or services and understand how new solutions can help provide value.
As the UX designer you will think through UX challenges and create UI solutions that stand up to rigorous testing and design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices.
- You will help take the ideas, conduct needs analyses by synthesizing client discussions, system assessments, contextual inquiries, user data, and other research findings, and make them real by designing prototypes, and creating deliverables such as:
- Workflow diagrams
- Requirements documentation
- User research and usability testing scripts and discussion guides
- Content inventories
- Content strategy documentation
- Design solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native strategies
- Identify requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; observes and identifies how users consume content
- Lead competitive landscape and market research efforts
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Collaborate effectively with development teams
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Maintain a solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Follow good accessibility practices in all design work
Who You Are
A successful designer for this role will have combined skills in User Research, Interaction Design, and Visual Design. Also, a strong ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations. Preferably a designer with an interest in the Pharmaceutical industry
You should have experience owning significant portions of major design initiatives, blending and balancing business goals with user goals, planning and organizing information architecture, and partnering with multi-disciplinary teams.
You have experience in designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile while working with design systems that scale across all platforms. Along with experience in designing for accessibility and an understanding of front-end development and technology.
Who we are
Think Company defines and solves business problems for companies across a wide range of industries, from start-ups to Fortune 50 organizations. Our environment is dynamic and highly matrixed, involving design, development, and project management. We do more than production—we conduct discovery, research, ideation, prototyping, testing, and implementation.
Our employees—Thinkers—present concepts to executive-level stakeholders, answer hard questions, and use evidence to make recommendations. Our solutions often solve the challenges of modern companies—integrating multiple systems, breaking down organizational silos, and creating more holistic service experiences. See examples of our typical projects.
We are a design firm that encourages fun, creativity, and relationship building. Check out Think Company's Core Values.
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, income, marital status, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran status.
Recruiters and staffing companies need not contact us and do not have permission to contact people on our behalf.